Waterproof gloves that offer comfort and performance in winter riding conditions. Grippy pads provide control, and carefully placed padding reduces fatigue on bumpy rides. Large reflective logos add a margin of safety in low-light conditions.
- Waterproof-breathable construction with fully sealed seams.
- Grippy silicone pads on fingers.
- Strategically placed thumb padding.
- Microfibre patch on back of thumb for wiping glasses.
- Reflective logos on cuff and back of hand.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|