Staying dry is great, but staying warm and dry is even better. Throw this jacket on under your shell and carry on with your day outdoors. It uses premium insulation, which means it's warmer than it looks and it performs very well in damp environments. Mustang Survival calls this their go-to thermal jacket.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation layer dries quickly and keeps you warm even when wet.
- Soft wicking inner liner pulls moisture away from your body to keep you dry.
- Outer shell has DWR (durable water repellency) finish and can handle light wind and rain.
- Stretchy DWR wrist cuffs provide a barrier against wetness and keeps water from running up your arms.
- 2 front hand pockets plus an inside chest pocket.
- Athletic fit excellently layers under Mustang's waterproof outerwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.