Updated for 2020, the new Spark 2.0 now has greater fly coverage and the ability for ultralight fly-and-footprint setup. At, just over a kilo and a half, it's roomy interior gives you plenty of room to hang out, read, escape bugs and, of course, sleep soundly.
- Polyester ripstop fly is UV-resistant and stretches less than nylon when wet.
- Lightweight nylon and mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Fully seam taped.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- Peaked vents in the fly.
- Featherlight DAC NSL poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Hubbed pole design creates steep walls for greater internal volume.
- Reflective zipper pulls and stake-out cords.
- 2 interior mesh pockets.
- Includes 8 DAC aluminum J stakes, guylines and stuff sack.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration (sold separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||30-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC NSL aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.98m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||46 x 11cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.55sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.55sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.