A tough-as-nails cooler that gives your food next-level protection and insulation. How next level? It keeps ice solid for more than 2 weeks (so you'll still be enjoying cold drinks on day 10 of your trip). Using tech from the auto industry, OtterBox’s Venture line of coolers are serious stuff. The Venture 65 is large enough for an epic weekend camping trip, week-long adventures or gourmet tailgating.
- Holds 36 cans of your favourite beverage (as long as your favourite beverage isn’t in a tallboy, then it fits less than 36).
- Premium grade thermal insulation keeps ice solid for up to 16 days. Can stand up to the extreme temperature of dry ice.
- Leakproof, dual-latch system is lockable.
- Dry storage tray gives you a place to keep delicate perishables (like fruit, veggies or cheesecake) out of the bottom.
- Ergonomic handles make carrying easy.
- Slanted internal base makes draining and washing less of a chore.
- TPE feet help keep it from tipping.
- Tie-down points to secure it.
- Accessory mounting system fits a variety of OtterBox accessories, from wheels to cup holders and the included bottle opener.
- Optional bear-proof latch covers (sold separately) make the Venture tough enough to be certified by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC).
- Covered by OtterBox’s limited lifetime warranty.
|Internal dimensions||68 x 27 x 32cm|
|External dimensions||102 x 48 x 47.5cm|