Arc'teryx Adahy Hoody - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hike, trek and explore in warmth and comfort. Stretch fleece provides moderate insulation for slower-paced activities. The slimmer fit sits close to your body to be worn on it's own or as a midlayer – great as a layering system for backcountry travel.
- Breathable Torrent™ polyester and elastane knit has a brushed interior for added warmth and a soft feel.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish resists odour buildup.
- Snug-fitting hood holds in warmth.
- Slightly dropped hem adds coverage.
- Slim fitting.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.