Arc'teryx Rho LT Zip Neck Pullover - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
All-around comfort for cold-weather activites. The Rho LT's midweight Torrent™ stretch fleece keeps your core warm during lower-output pursuits in cool temperatures. Articulated patterning and no-lift underarm gussets prevent the top from lifting when climbing or raising your arms.
- Made with moisture wicking polyester and elastane with a brushed interior that is soft against the skin.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Underarm gussets allow freedom of movement.
- Flatlock seams throughout prevent chafing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.