Arc'teryx Trino Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Winter-ready protection for snowy running trails, cold-weather training sessions or snowshoe adventures. The Trino tights combine breathability with weather protection to keep you comfortable during intense activity in windy and mixed conditions. 4-way stretch fabric panels and articulated patterning allow you to move freely, and two invisible-zipper hip pockets provide space to store your energy goos.
- Windproof and water-resistant Gore Windstopper® front keeps you protected in mixed conditions.
- Breathable Atreus™ stretch knit polyester rear panel vents excess heat.
- Rear panel has a brushed interior for warmth.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish adds weather protection.
- Wide elastic waistband with drawcord provides a secure fit.
- Articulated knees and stretch fabric allow unrestricted movement.
- Zippered ankles are easy to get on and off, and fit with a variety of footwear.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.