Arc'teryx Trino Tights - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Winter-ready protection for snowy running trails, cold-weather training sessions or snowshoe adventures. The Trino tights combine breathability with weather protection to keep you comfortable during intense activity in windy and mixed conditions. 4-way stretch fabric panels and articulated patterning allow you to move freely, and two invisible-zipper hip pockets provide space to store your energy goos.
- Windproof and water-resistant Gore Windstopper® front keeps you protected in mixed conditions.
- Breathable Atreus™ stretch knit polyester rear panel vents excess heat.
- Rear panel has a brushed interior for warmth.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish adds weather protection.
- Wide elastic waistband with drawcord provides a secure fit.
- Articulated knees and stretch fabric allow unrestricted movement.
- Zippered ankles are easy to get on and off, and fit with a variety of footwear.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.