Arc'teryx Taema Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Performance running kit for high-output winter activities. The Taema pants are made with stretch polyester fabric that's brushed on both sides to provide insulation on particularly cold days. The trim fit and elastic cuffs provide a snug fit without the restrictive feel of a tight.
- Sweat-wicking Nahlin™ polyester and spandex has plenty of stretch.
- Fabric is peached on both sides for increased warmth and a soft handfeel.
- Stretch mesh waistband with drawcord provides a comfortable fit.
- Tapered leg with elastic ankle cuff keeps things streamlined.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.