Arc'teryx Sabria Pants - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Sleek, durable and lightweight, these are high-performing pants for hiking in technical terrain. A fabric blend of nylon and elastane provides stretch for high-stepping on rugged trails, and is DWR-treated to help you stay dry long enough to layer up. The low profile waistband is designed to sit comfortably under a pack, and zippered thigh pockets sit below a hipbelt for access when you're on the move.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon fabric with plenty of stretch.
- DWR treated for water resistance.
- Comfortable pull-on waist with internal adjuster.
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and mobility.
- Articulated knees.
- Twin zippered, mesh-lined thigh pockets.
- UPF rating 50+.
- Built to the highest standards, with a women's specific design.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.