Arc'teryx Delta LT Hoody - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A lightweight, versatile mid-layer, the Delta LT hoody fits the bill for a wide range of active pursuits. It's made from a soft and comfortable micro velour fleece that wicks moisture and insulates, with a slightly relaxed cut that's trim enough to layer well without hindering dynamic movements. Use it as a mid-layer on cold days or as a warm outer layer for high-output activities like cross country skiing or winter running.
- Gridded microfleece fabric is moisture-wicking, breathable and soft against skin.
- Women's specific design for improved fit and performance.
- Sleek hood fits under a helmet.
- Full front zip has no-slip "speed bumps" to prevent accidental opening.
- Gusseted underarms and articulated patterning allow freedom of movement.
- Laminated sleeve pocket carries ID and other small valuable.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Subtle drop hem.
- Cut is slightly relaxed, for a fit that's close-to-the-body but not restrictive.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec 100 Classic|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.