Arc'teryx Rho LT Bottoms - Women's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All-around comfort for cold-weather activites. The Rho LT's midweight Torrent™ stretch fleece keeps your core warm during lower-output pursuits in cool temperatures. Articulated patterning and a crotch gusset ensures the bottoms move with your body.
- Made with moisture wicking polyester and elastane with a brushed interior that is soft against the skin.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Wide elastic waistband for a snug and secure fit.
- Crotch gusset allows freedom of movement.
- Flatlock seams throughout prevent chafing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.