Give your alternator a break. A compact power solution specifically designed for use with 12V Dometic fridges and freezers, the PLB40 Power Pack helps you keep your cool when you're off the grid. Using a powerful lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) battery, the PLB40 offers stable power delivery over an entire weekend (40 hours). Dual USB ports keep your favourite USB-powered devices up and running, and an onboard 12V power port even lets you charge the PLB40 while you drive.
- LCD screen lets you know how your battery is doing, both charging and discharging.
- Powerful lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) battery chemistry provides stable, reliable power between charges, maintaining less voltage variation than other batteries. Stable power delivery means less weight for the same amount of voltage over time. The linear discharge of 4 LiFePo4 cells can do the work of 6 lead acid cells.
- LiFePo4 battery provides 180 watts of continuous power at 12V (15A) with a 500W surge.
- Output ports: 2 x 5V USB (type-A), 1 x 2-pin 12 V socket (specifically designed for Dometic CFX powered coolers) and 1 x 12V standard vehicle.
- Input ports: 1 x AC charger (included), 1 x 50A Anderson (solar panels) and 1 x 1 x 12V standard vehicle – meaning you can charge the PLB40 while driving.
- Equipped with battery management system that protects against excessive heat, charging current, charging voltage and deep discharge, and features an audible alarm system should an error occur.
- Included AC adapter charges the PLB40 in 5 hours.
- Internal solar converter allows you plug your solar panel directly into your PLB40 via the Anderson plug.
- IP44 weatherproofing protects the PLB40 from dust and water, keeping the power flowing in Mother Nature’s worst moods.
- Padded, retractable stainless steel handle makes transporting the PLB40 easy.
- Store fully charged and be sure to recharge your PLB40 every 6 month to get the most out of your battery.
- In the box: PLB40, AC adapter, 12V DC charging cable (cigarette lighter port) and manual.
|Chemistry||Lithium iron phosphate|
|Dimensions||20 x 20 x 25cm|