Arc'teryx Acrux TR Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Take on multiday excursions in technical terrain with comfortable and protected feet. The Acrux TR is made with a lightweight and highly wear-resistant upper, thanks to its integrated micro-plates - a material commonly used in bomb-disposal suits. The TPU overlay and rubber toecap protect high abrasion areas and an integrated TPU chassis keeps your feet stable and supported on uneven terrain.
- SuperFabric® upper is infused with tiny guard plates for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane shelter feet from the elements.
- Durable TPU film overlay and rubber toecap resist abrasion and protect feet from trail bumps.
- 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support.
- Injected EVA midsole cushions underfoot.
- Integrated TPU chassis adds stability and torsional rigidity on technical trails.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber outsole provides confident footing in varied terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure