Salomon Drifter Mid Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Head outside in a lightweight hoodie made for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or cold-weather running. It uses lightweight synthetic insulation for warmth. Wear the stretch fabric on the outside to amp up the breathability. Flip it around to shiny-side out for extra windproof protection.
- PrimaLoft® Eco 60g insulation delivers outstanding warmth to weight.
- Pertex® Quantum nylon and elastane fabric blocks wind.
- AdvancedSkin Warm double knit jersey moves moisture to keep you dry and warm.
- Attached hood with a collar that covers your chin.
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Full zipper lets you vent.
- Reinforced hem prevents moisture from entering and improves durability.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.