Salomon Nova Pants - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Lightly insulated and weather-resistant, these pants provide warmth and versatility in equal measure, and won't get in the way when you’re pushing the pace on the loop trail or racing circuit.
- Stretch nylon blend balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Advanced Skin Warm 40g synthetic insulation if warm even in wet conditions.
- Stretchy material, articulated knees and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Belt loops and half-elastic waist.
- Pockets with zippers to secure your belongings.
- Reflective details increase low light visibility.
- Zippered lower leg gusset fits over many types of footwear.
- Ankle gaiter seals out snow.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.