Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hoody - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Versatile, packable and exceptionally warm for its weight, the Cerium LT Hoody works as an insulated mid-layer on cold days or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. It's insulated with premium 850 fill power goose down, the most resilient, compressible and thermally efficient fill available, with moisture-resistant synthetic fill in key areas that are more likely to get wet. The Cerium LT is the most compact insulated hoody in the Arc'teryx line-up, taking up less space than a water bottle when stowed. Keep it handy in your pack on ski tours or alpine climbs and break it out for transitions, rest stops and burly weather.
- Nylon shell fabric provides excellent durability and water resistance at a very light weight.
- Down Composite Mapping™ technology combines top-quality 850 fill power European white goose down with synthetic insulation in key moisture-prone areas.
- Adjustable, down-insulated stormhood provides coverage without compromising vision.
- Smooth, lined collar feels good against skin.
- Full front zip with chinguard.
- Two handwarmer pockets with zip closure.
- Internal zippered pocket contains a stuff sack.
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- Drop back hem provides extended coverage, with drawcord adjustment.
|Face fabric||10-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.