Salomon Elevate Softshell Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
High-performance stretch to elevate your cross-country ski experience. The Elevate Soft Shell Pants have a close fit that follows your movements without bulk. Ergonomic seams and flat cuffs add to the streamlined appeal, helping you concentrate on your stride.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester and nylon blend panel construction optimizes protection and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material, gussets and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Flat elastic waistband and cuffs with drawcord at the waist for clean lines.
- Lower leg zips for easy on and off.
- 2 side pockets with zippers and pulls.
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.