Warm, high-performance tights to keep your kick and glide, stride or tire-pull going strong all winter. Breathable fabric keeps you comfortable and dry even during high-output activities.
- AdvancedSkin Warm polyester and elastane has a brushed interior for extra comfort.
- Nylon and elastane panels vent excess heat.
- Articulated knees move with you.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord give you a snug and secure fit.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
- Reflective inserts increase low-light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|