The North Face Nuptse Purna II Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These warm winter boots offer a nice amount of coverage from harsh winter weather. With their full waterproof construction and Primaloft™ Silver ECO synthetic insulation the Nuptse Purna II are ready for winter’s worst days.
- Waterproof suede uppers have a recycled P.E.T. cuff detail that helps the boot move with you.
- Full waterproof construction keeps your feet nice and dry.
- Faux fur collar seals out the cold.
- Primaloft Silver ECO synthetic insulation uses 70% recycled material and offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole has IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs offer traction in challenging winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.