Versatile, packable and exceptionally warm for its weight, the Cerium LT Hoody works as an insulated mid-layer on cold days or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. It's insulated with premium 850 fill power goose down, the most resilient, compressible and thermally efficient fill available, with moisture-resistant synthetic fill in key areas that are more likely to get wet. The Cerium LT is the most compact insulated hoody in the Arc'teryx line-up, taking up less space than a water bottle when stowed. Keep it handy in your pack on ski tours or alpine climbs and break it out for transitions, rest stops and burly weather.
- Nylon shell fabric provides excellent durability and water resistance at a very light weight.
- Down Composite Mapping™ technology combines top-quality 850 fill power European white goose down with synthetic insulation in key moisture-prone areas.
- Adjustable, down-insulated stormhood provides coverage without compromising vision.
- Smooth, lined collar feels good against skin.
- Full front zip with chinguard.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with zip closure.
- Internal zippered pocket contains a stuff sack.
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- Drop back hem provides extended coverage, with drawcord adjustment.
|Face fabric||10-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|