The North Face Thermoball Zipper Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Streetwear style that manages to look both retro and modern at the same time. Waterproof leather with quilted ThermoBall insulation is ready for frigid days. Equipped with laces and a side-zipper, these boots let you dial in the perfect fit with the laces and then slip in-and-out of your boots with the help of the zipper. The North Face Winter Grip® tread has temperature-sensitive rubber lugs that help you stay upright on icy sidewalks.
- Waterproof leather uppers have quilted panels.
- ThermoBall Eco, a 100% post-consumer recycled polyester mimics down clusters to trap heat and retain warmth. ThermoBall is also has the compressibility of down but the wet-weather warmth of synthetics.
- Water-resistant zipper on the inner ankle.
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed offers comfortable, all-day support.
- Lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole provides long-lasting shock-absorption.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole has IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for traction in challenging winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Closure||Lace-up + zipper|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.