Arc'teryx Covert 1/2 Zip Pullover - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A comfy pull-over with clean lines and technical construction. Acr’teryx’s Covert line offers slick looking outwear that is at home on hut-trips or trips to the corner store. Crafted from a warm heathered fleece, the Covert line is a great choice for cool fall days and layers well when the weather turns truly nasty.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
- Uses Arc’teryx’s Alpenex II™ heathered fleece, a lightweight and breathable fleece that wears well and packs well.
- Stealthy underarm gussets allow and improved range of movement while keeping with the top’s clean lines.
- Hand and sleeve pockets give you a secure place to stash necessities.
- Pockets are laminated with glued in zippers, improving strength and adding durability.
- Bound cuffs and hemline eliminate the risk of fraying.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.