Paddle with piece of mind – your clothes and gear will stay dry if the SealLine Big Fork dry bag takes an unexpected dunk. It’s big enough for your single day or overnight essentials, and has padded shoulder straps and a waistbelt to make portages more bearable. Lash points allow you to anchor it to your canoe, raft or SUP.
- Made of rugged polyester, polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion)
- Padded shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt are removeable
- External bungee for extra storage and acts as a grab point if it goes for a swim
- Lash points on the front panel to stow it securely
|Not IPX rated|