Long portages are not to be feared. The SealLine PRO Dry Pack is made with super-tough material, and has a thick bottom layer to handle abrasions from sitting on the ground. A fully-supportive and adjustable harness system, similar to what you'd find on backpacking packs, helps you carry heavy loads over long distances. You can remove the shoulder and waist straps for travel or to use it as a dry sack.
- Made of rugged polyester that's polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free.
- Bottom and lower sides are thick polyurethane-coated nylon for durability.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Side compression straps secure roll-top and keep contents compact.
- Padded shoulder straps are adjustable for variety of torso lengths.
- Full-length frame and padded lumbar and waistbelt improve support when carrying heavy loads.
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt are removeable.
- Lash points to stow it securely.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||600-denier PU-coated polyester, 400-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|