Long portages are not to be feared. The PRO Dry Pack is made with super-tough coated polyester, with burly nylon bottom to handle sitting on the ground. A fully-supportive and adjustable harness system, similar to what you'd find on a backpack, allows you to carry heavy loads over long distances, and the shoulder and waist straps are removable for travel or use as a dry sack.
- Made of rugged polyester, polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free.
- Bottom and lower sides are thick polyurethane-coated nylon for added durability.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Side compression straps secure roll-top and keep contents compact.
- Padded shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit a variety of torso lengths.
- Full-length frame and padded lumbar and waistbelt improve support when carrying heavy loads.
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt are removable for travel.
- Lash points to stow it securely.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||600-denier PU-coated polyester, 400-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|