Salomon RS Softshell Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $189.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get the most out of your winter training runs or Nordic days with this panelled soft shell. It's windproof and water-resistant in front, with a stretch knit back panel that vents heat and retains warmth. Articulated athletic fit is designed to move naturally with you.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester front panels and sleeves are windproof, water resistant and breathable.
- Warm stretch knit nylon and elastane back panel vents heat.
- Soft polyester lining wicks sweat so you stay warm and dry.
- Flat lock seams provide chafe-free comfort.
- Salomon's MotionFit technology includes articulated sleeves and shoulder panels for unrestricted movement.
- Stretch knit cuffs and drawcord adjustment seal out drafts.
- Zippered chest pocket secures valuables.
- Reflective accents are perfect for after-dark workouts.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|