Salomon Nova Pants - Men's
- Available prices $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Lightly insulated and weather-resistant, these pants provide warmth and versatility in equal measure, and won't get in the way when you’re pushing the pace on the loop trail or racing circuit.
- Stretch nylon blend balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Advanced Skin Warm 40g synthetic insulation if warm even in wet conditions.
- Stretchy material, articulated knees and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Belt loops and half-elastic waist.
- Pockets with zippers to secure your belongings.
- Reflective details increase low light visibility.
- Zippered lower leg gusset fits over many types of footwear.
- Ankle gaiter seals out snow.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.