Unleash your inner runnering spirit, these highly cushioned road shoes comfort and support your feet through the kilometres. Gel technology in high impact areas reduce the shock generated by the foot strike, and a bouncy layer of EVA puts a spring in your step.
- Breathable synthetic mesh upper with supportive structural overlays.
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner cushions and wicks moisture, and has an antimicrobial finish to keep shoes fresh.
- DuoMax™ dual-density EVA midsole uses stiffer foam on medial side to reduce overpronation.
- FlyteFoam™ Propel cushions underfoot and adds spring to toe-off.
- Gel pads in the heel and forefoot absorb impacts.
- DuraSponge® rubber in forefoot increases cushioning while providing traction.
- Highly durable AHAR™ rubber outsole in heel.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.