The North Face Tekno Hoodie Pullover - Women's
- Available prices $119.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Time to play. This hell-yeah comfy hoodie is a perfect midlayer for all day sessions. With a DWR finish on a stretch-polyester fabric, it stays dry even when your forehead turns into a sprinkler. With laid back style, it's as great on and off the hill.
- Attached hood with drawcord and relaxed fit keep this hoodie super casual.
- Polyester/elastane fabric blend stretches comfortably and dries quickly.
- DWR finish helps snow and water brush off.
- Zippered kangaroo hand pockets.
- Elastic hem.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.