Warm, high-performance pants to keep your kick and glide, stride or tire-pull going strong all winter. Panel construction puts weather protection where you need it most, and breathable fabric keeps you comfortable and dry even during high-output activities.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester panels are windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture and snow.
- Articulated knees move with you.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord give you a snug and secure fit.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
- Reflective inserts increase low-light visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.