Arc'teryx Aerios FL Mid Gore-Tex Light Hiking Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The mind of a trail runner meets the body of a hiking shoe, the Aerios FL mid-height shoe is designed for rapid travel in remote and varied conditions. The highly durable fabric upper offers a snug and secure fit, like a running shoe, and the TPU overlay and toecap protects the high-wear areas. An integrated TPU shank keeps your feet stable and supported in uneven terrain.
- Cordura® mesh upper is durable and breathable.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane shelter feet from the elements.
- Durable TPU film overlay and TPU toecap resist abrasion and protect feet from trail bumps.
- Mid-height ankle provides support without adding much weight.
- 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support.
- Compressed EVA midsole cushions underfoot and an integrated TPU shank adds stability on technical trails.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber outsole provides confident footing in varied terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure