Oboz Juniper 6" Insulated B-Dry Waterproof Winter - Women's
- Available prices $189.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Be ready for rainstorms or muddy trails. Cold-weather insulation and thermal insoles keep your feet warm happy. Waterproof-breathable membrane and a winter specific sole add protection and traction to wet streets and steep icy sections of trail.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant textile upper balances protection and breathability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the rain out while letting sweat escape.
- Asymmetric collar articulates with the ankle for a comfortable stride.
- 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation.
- O-Fit thermal insole has multi-density EVA pods and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat.
- EVA midsole with a 1mm ESS plate provides cushioning and support and protects the forefoot from trail irregularities.
- TPU chassis adds torsional stability on uneven terrain.
- Oboz Swiftcurrent outsole provides traction.
- Length is true to size, women's specific toebox and forefoot.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.