The North Face A-Cad Jacket - Women's
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof-breathable and built to charge groomers, terrain parks and slackcountry pillow lines, the A-Cad is packed with features for the discerning freerider. It's built with new FutureLight™ membrane technology from The North Face. Nano-spinning technology creates a super-porous membrane – breathable as anything out there. The construction also creates a quieter, softer feel than your typical shell fabric. Helmet-compatible hood, wrist gussets, powder skirt and bib-pant integration keep you dry and happy on ridiculous powder days, and an array of functional pockets should hold everything you need for a day in the frontcountry.
- Waterproof breathable 3-layer construction has a 75-denier polyester face that's 100% recycled.
- DWR treatment is 100% PFC-free and non-fluorinated.
- Soft brushed tricot lining.
- Mechanical stretch provides full range of motion.
- Helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system.
- 2-way, water-resistant front zip.
- 2 roomy chest pockets with zip closure.
- 2 expanding cargo pockets for larger items.
- 2 internal goggle pockets.
- Internal cell phone pocket.
- Wrist pocket for ski pass, with integrated goggle wipe.
- Integrated wrist gussets, thumb loops and Velcro® closures keep cuffs in place and seal out snow.
- Adjustable powder skirt.
- Bib pant attachment point.
|Face fabric||75-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||75-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.