The North Face Unlimited Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $399.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The midlayer that goes on and stays on. Some trips just don't give you the luxury of stopping to change your layers. On sustained alpine missions, the Unlimited Jacket is on it from your pre-dawn start to late, late finish. It has enough insulation to keep you warm during transitions. But once you step off and lead out, you can vent through the mesh lined pockets. The light material stretches through the arms, so you can charge down a hard-earned line or pound in a snow stake.
- Ultralight 10-denier shell with DWR treatment.
- Body-mapped with light stretch fabric on arms, hem and sides, and insulation on the torso and hood.
- 800-fill-power ProDown provides highly compressible warmth that's also water resistant.
- Primaloft Silver insulates the hood for warmth even in wet conditions.
- Low profile hood with elastic edge sits under a helmet.
- 2 zippered hand pockets double as heat vents.
- Thumb loops under elastic cuffs.
- Adjustable hem is comfortable under a harness or pack.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.