The North Face Superlu Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Style on and off the slopes. Out of the wind and safe from the cold, you can shred all day no matter what the sky does. The offset zipper looks great and keeps the slider away from your chin for chaffe-free shoulder checks. Although it's built for the hills, the Superlu seamlessly crosses the boundary to urban winter life.
- Waterproof-breathanle 2-layer DryVent® with a 210-denier nylon face that balances durability and softness.
- Offset zipper keeps the slider away from your chin.
- Storm hood fits over a helmet and adjusts with drawcords.
- Heatseeker Eco insulation keeps you warm even when wet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly, polyurethane coating seals out the weather.
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic hem.
- Zippered underarm vents let excess heat escape.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket with media port and internal 1 goggle pocket.
- 1 zippered forearm pocket holds a ski pass.
- Velcro® tabs at cuffs.
|Face fabric||210-denier nylon|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.