The North Face Dealio Down Parkina - Women's
- Available prices $399.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A stronghold against serious winter weather, the Dealio Down Parkina uses a water-resistant shell and responsibly sourced, 550 fill-power goose down to wrap you in warmth without burdening you with bulk. The attached hood, tall collar and faux-fur ruff keep the wind off your face. The full-length storm flap closes over the zipper to stocp wind from sneaking in through. Recycled polyester lining slides over your clothes for easy on and off throughout the long winter siege.
- Face fabric is recycled polyester with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Hood can cinch tight when the temperature drops.
- Removable faux fur ruff keeps the wind out of your face.
- Double flap with hidden snap closure covers a two-way, VISLON® front zip.
- Darts at front and back of waist gives it shape.
- Hidden zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Length at back is 36 inches.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.