The North Face Thermoball Eco Parka 2 - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A parka for cold days around town. Lined with ThermoBall Eco insulation, it's lightweight and compresses like down, but is made from 100% post consumer recycled polyester. Thoughtful details throughout protect you from the elements and give you plenty of space to carry gloves, phone and wallet.
- Colours use a different shell material – solids: 30-denier polyester, heathers: 50-denier recycled polyester, shiny colours: 20-denier polyester.
- PFC-free DWR sheds light rain.
- ThermoBall™ Eco recycled polyester insulation, like down, it traps heat in small air pockets to retain warmth and is compressible, but has the wet-weather warmth of synthetics.
- Insulated hood is trimmed with elastic to stay in place through gusts.
- Adjustable waist and elastic trimmed cuffs.
- Zippered hand pockets for daily necessities, zippered internal pocket for your phone.
- 2-way zipper lets you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Gathered waist helps seal warmth against your core.
- Drop-tail hem and parka length for coverage and warmth.
- Standard fit wears like it should, no surprises.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||140g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.