This parka has extra long styling, so you're literally covered if you hit a yard sale or need to make impromptu snow angels. With pockets everywhere, there's no reason to leave your spare gloves or emergency cookies behind. Built for all day sessions you can be the first in line, and the last one off the lift.
- Waterproof-breathable 2-layer DryVent® with a 70-denier nylon face.
- Storm hood fits over a helmet and adjusts with drawcords.
- Heatseeker Eco insulation keeps you warm even when wet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly with and a polyurethane coating seals out the weather.
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic hem shuts out snow and drafts.
- Underarm vents with zippered closures let excess heat escape.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 snapped cargo pockets.
- 2 zippered chest pocket with media port and 1 internal goggle pocket.
- 1 zippered forearm pocket holds a ski pass.
- Velcro® tabs at cuffs.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|