The North Face Cuchillo Insulated Vest - Men's
- Available prices $159.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. In 1 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 120 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Respectably warm, this vest provides core warmth on wintery days. The quilted detail gives a bit more style than the usual puffa, and it stabilizes the insulation, keeping it where it keeps you toastiest.
- 50 denier polyester with a water-shedding DWR finish.
- Lined with 150-denier Sherpa fleece.
- 100g Heatseeker™ insulation through the body, 120g in the sleeves.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Covered, zippered hand pockets.
- Back length is 27 inches.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.