The North Face Cuchillo Insulated Vest - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Respectably warm, this vest provides core warmth on wintery days. The quilted detail gives a bit more style than the usual puffa, and it stabilizes the insulation, keeping it where it keeps you toastiest.
- 50 denier polyester with a water-shedding DWR finish.
- Lined with 150-denier Sherpa fleece.
- 100g Heatseeker™ insulation through the body.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Covered, zippered hand pockets.
- Back length is 27 inches.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.