MEC Skylight UPF Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Boys' - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A welcome tag-along for your next beach day or summer camping trip. This long-sleeved sun shirt offers UPF 40 sun protection, letting kids play soccer or hop in and out of the water without compromising sun safety. Chafe-free seams and raglan sleeves mean the construction will feel comfortable while paddling or under backpack straps.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
- Active odour control lets you go a couple extra days between washes.
- UPF 40 blocks more than 97% of UV, great for long days in the sun.
- bluesign® approved poly spandex blend dries fast, wicks moisture and feels cool against the skin.
- Name label on the inside helps make the games of ‘whose is whose’ a bit easier.
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort during wet or sweaty activities.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.