Fine knit socks for searching out the best lines on backcountry ski tours. Ultra-light weight with graduation compression reduces bulk in your boots while the vented mesh panels and merino blend yarns add both warmth and ventilation. Designed in collaboration with climber and photographer Jimmy Chin.
- Made of a thin yet warm blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers.
- Graduated compression aids in blood circulation to keep you warmer and reduce fatigue.
- Breathable mesh panels in the forefoot and ankle improve ventilation.
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability.
- Smooth flat toe seams to prevent chafing and blisters.
- Reinforced arch construction for superior support and reduced foot fatigue.
- Medium fits men's size 6-8.5. Large fits men's 9-12.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|