A high-performance touring paddle for beginners or experts. The dihedral blade faces are designed to pull straight and predictably through every phase of your stroke, whether the water is calm or whipped up.
- Full carbon construction and foam blade core add buoyancy.
- Dihedral foil-back shape adds power and full control.
- Oval grip sections allow a natural hand shape, full control and no-look set-up for braces and rolls.
- High stiffness delivers instant power transmission.
- Lendal Leverlok system allows feather adjustments and length extensions (up to 5cm) on the fly.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||51 x 19cm (20 x 7.56in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 60° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.