A paddle that ticks all the boxes if you're looking for a light and stiff paddle. The blade is filled with lightweight foam for increased float, and the shape is ideal for low-angle paddling. The carbon fiber shaft features an oval shape for a comfortable grip.
- High-quality foam in the spline creates a stiff, light paddle with high buoyancy.
- Shaft uses 6 layers of carbon fiber for optimal stiffness.
- Shaft is oval to provides comfort and great ergonomics.
- 2-piece construction is stiff and easy to store.
- Leverlock locking mechanism allows for infinite feather adjustment.
- Paddle offers up to 5cm in length adjustment.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.