Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms - Men's
- Available prices $75.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The magic of Capilene is its ability to wick moisture and dry fast. With a smooth outer surface, the double-knit fabric slides under your top layers. A brushed-grid pattern on the back holds warmth near your skin. Not too heavy, not too light, these midweight bottoms take you from alpine snowfields to early-season campsites.
- Made of thermal diamond grid recycled polyester double-knit fabric.
- Polygiene® permanent odour treatment fights stink.
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft next to skin.
- Gusseted crotch with functional fly adds comfort and mobility.
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing.
- Slim fit to slide easily under other layers.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|