Patagonia Fitz Roy Scope Organic T-Shirt - Men's
- Available prices $45.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A dream skyline in an earth-loving fabric. This lightweight T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt.
- Ringspun organic cotton sourced from farms in the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.
- Taped shoulder seams retain their shape and prevent shrinking when washed.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Original artwork by artist, Neil Hubert
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|