Patagonia R2 TechFace Hoody - Men's
- Available prices $239.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Heading into changable conditions in cold weather? Throw on this techy fleece hoody at the trailhead and keep it on all day, whether you're slogging up the steep bits or taking a break. A DWR finish adds wind and water resistance to the abrasion-resistant outer face fabric. Inside, high-loft fleece traps warmth, but still expels moisture. The articulated pattern and raglan sleeves let you twist and stretch while mountaineering, scrambling or hiking.
- Made of recycled polyester and spandex stretch double-weave fabric that adds warmth but breathes well to avoid overheating.
- Durable face is wind- and water-resistant thanks to a DWR finish.
- Articulated pattern with raglan sleeves promotes range of motion.
- Alpine-helmet compatible adjustable hood has a laminated visor for great visibility.
- Handwarmer pockets are set high above a harness or hipbelt.
- 2 drop-in mesh pockets hold gloves or snacks.
- Stretch-knit low-profile cuffs resist snagging.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem seals in warmth.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.