Patagonia Retro Pile Vest - Men's
- Available prices $149.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A serving of deep-dish fleece for core warmth on cold days. It features a windproof membrane bonded between a thick outer layer and an interior moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable mesh lining.
- Deep-pile polyester fleece is 50% recycled has a windpoof lining.
- Air-permeable mesh lining with Polygiene® permanent odour control.
- Chest pocket, collar and wind flap are 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR finish.
- Zipper has an internal wind flap.
- Zippered chest pocket and 2 zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester.
- Hip length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|