Patagonia Sender Boxers - Men's
- Available prices $35.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Sender Boxers are made with a micromesh fabric that stretches with you and dries almost instantly for comfort during your day's activities. Flatlock seaming and ergonomic shaping provide a bulk-free fit.
- Made of quick-drying recycled nylon and spandex mesh with a moisture-wicking finish.
- HeiQ® Fresh antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Elastic wasitband sits flat and won't roll over itself.
- Functional fly for answering nature's call.
- Flatlock seams trhoughout for chafe-free wear.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|