Winter activities demand dedication and smart dressing. The Wind Shield Pants are designed accordingly, with soft shell fabric to warm your legs frontside, and breathable panels in back to provide easy movement and breathability. Their functional nature is rounded out with zippered pockets, cuffs that fit over shoes and reflective hits to make your presence known.
- Made of recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Breathable polyester, spandex jersey panel runs from behind the knees to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Elastic waist with drawcord.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place.
- Reflective elements on the front-left hip and behind both knees.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|